Pages

Monday 25 July 2011

Ups and downs, already....

So we tried to give Ben "Ready Brek" for breakfast. He was not impressed, I put syrup on top - I know, his teeth... but we clean teeth straight after breakfast anyway, so I figured if it meant he ate it...
He ate the syrup off the top, well some of it, not the bits that had touched the porridge.

And then he stole his brother's shredded wheat.

At lunch we all had bread rolls - Ben's and mine GF, with ham, german sausage, salad and hummous. Ben ate well, stealing half the pack of wurst and very carefully removing the ham from the bread which he left on the plate without trying it.... Any coeliac ducks at our local park will fair well.

So he's eating well, and it's possible to avoid gluten, but he's so far not willing to let me replace it. If anyone as any breakfast ideas I'd be massively grateful!


Oh and while I remember to say it, I will be having Ben tested when we're next in the UK :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment